- Night at 9 pm, we will depart from Bangalore to Tirupathi in well-maintained, all amenities included, air-conditioned Volvo A/C Multiaxle Semi Sleeper Bus to Tirupathi.
- We will reach Tirupati by 4’o clock early morning of the next day where our customers will be provided with a room in a hotel for relaxing themselves and to get fresh up for the Darshan.
- We will first visit the Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple in Alamelumangapuram
- After Darshan of Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, our travelers can quench their hunger in a clean and hygienic restaurant
- Our personal guide will take you from Tirupathi to Tirumala through a special bus for a special ticket Darshan of Balaji around 9.00 am.
- We will provide time for our travelers to shop around the temple for about 15-20 minutes.
- Our personal guide will help our customers to reach back to Tirupathi from Tirumala through a special bus.
- We will arrange for lunch around 1’o clock before leaving for Bangalore.
- With heartfelt spirituality, it will depart to Bangalore in the same air-conditioned Volvo Bus. Night Back to Bangalore.
- As we offer our services in a most customer-centric and outstanding way, we ensure to charge our customers reasonably as offering the best service is our prime motto.
Tickets will be provided by APTDC, after Darshan One Laddu Prasadam will be provided by TTD Trust. After Darshan Proceed to Tirupati by APSRTC Government Bus; Lunch will be provided in Tirupati, After Lunch Proceed to Padmavathi Temple; After Darshan Proceed to Bangalore by Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper Bus. Same Day Night Back to Bangalore. Tour Ends.
Bangalore to Tirupati & Tirupati Bangalore by Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper Bus, Rooms provided for freshup at Tirupati, Tirupati to Tirumala By APSRTC Government Bus, One Breakfast & One Lunch, Sheegra Darshan ticket worth Rs 300, One Prasadam laddu.
DRESS CODE FOR ENTERING INTO TIRUMALA TEMPLE:
MEN : DHOTI OR LUNGI WITH UTTAREEYAM OR KURTA PYJAMA.
WOMEN : SAREE OR CHUDIDAR WITH CHUNNI.
NOTE : No other outfits like Bermudas, T-shirts, jeans, shorts and other Western-style dresses are permitted.
- No other outfits like Bermudas, T-shirts, jeans, shorts and other Western-style dresses are permitted.
- All the passengers should carry original ID card including child. The Pilgrims will not be allowed inside the temple premises without ID card. If ID card isnot carried by the tourists, Operator is not responsible for Darshan”.
Covid - 19 Guidelines for Tirupathi Package.
Vaccination Certificate (2 Doses) Mandatory or Covid-19 Negative Certificate obtained within 72 Hours prior to the date of Darshan should be producedwhile availing the Darshan. The Certificate in not mandatory for children under 12 years of Age.
- With in 72 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 72 to 168 hours before station departure time: 70 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 168 hours before station departure time: 50 % Cancellation Charges
Terms & Conditions:
• Booking must be done one week before the package date.
• No cancellation or postponement.
• Consuming alcohol strictly prohibited during the package.
• Darshan depends on TTD Trust’s terms and conditions
• Balaji yatra are the agents to the Package Operators who are the known to the best in the Industry. We do not own the buses ourselves.
• The pickup buses always leave on time, but sometimes there may be delay in pickup due to traffic or mechanical issues.
• We book the seats only after confirming with the passengers about the seat numbers available for them. So please sit in the seats printed in your tickets
No.79, Near KSRTC Booking Counter,
Jalahalli Cross, Bangalore – 560 057