We offer great assistance starting from the departure point till you come back home after a divine Darshan of Tirumalaivasan.
Tickets will be provided by APTDC, after Darshan One Laddu Prasadam will be provided by TTD Trust. After Darshan Proceed to Tirupati by APSRTC Government Bus; Lunch will be provided in Tirupati, After Lunch Proceed to Padmavathi Temple; After Darshan Proceed to Bangalore by Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper Bus. Same Day Night Back to Bangalore. Tour Ends.
- Bangalore to Tirupati & Tirupati to Bangalore by Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper Bus
- Pick up and drops at predominant places near your location in Bangalore
- Rooms provided for freshup at Tirupati
- Tirupati to Tirumala By APSRTC Government Bus
- One Breakfast & One Lunch
- Sheegra Darshan ticket of Rs.300 per person
- One Prasadam laddu
- Personal guidance to all significant spots in Tirupathi, to ensure you enjoy a peaceful darshan with us.
Terms & Conditions:
• Booking must be done one week before the package date.
• No cancellation or postponement.
• Consuming alcohol strictly prohibited during the package.
• Darshan depends on TTD Trust’s terms and conditions
• Balaji yatra are the agents to the Package Operators who are the known to the best in the Industry. We do not own the buses ourselves.
• The pickup buses always leave on time, but sometimes there may be delay in pickup due to traffic or mechanical issues.
• We book the seats only after confirming with the passengers about the seat numbers available for them. So please sit in the seats printed in your tickets
DRESS CODE FOR ENTERING INTO TIRUMALA TEMPLE:
MEN : DHOTI OR LUNGI WITH UTTAREEYAM OR KURTA PYJAMA.
WOMEN : SAREE OR CHUDIDAR WITH CHUNNI.
NOTE : No other outfits like Bermudas, T-shirts, jeans, shorts and other Western-style dresses are permitted.
- No other outfits like Bermudas, T-shirts, jeans, shorts and other Western-style dresses are permitted.
- All the passengers should carry original ID card including child. The Pilgrims will not be allowed inside the temple premises without ID card. If ID card isnot carried by the tourists, Operator is not responsible for Darshan”.
Covid - 19 Guidelines for Tirupathi Package.
Vaccination Certificate (2 Doses) Mandatory or Covid-19 Negative Certificate obtained within 72 Hours prior to the date of Darshan should be producedwhile availing the Darshan. The Certificate in not mandatory for children under 12 years of Age.
- With in 72 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 72 to 168 hours before station departure time: 70 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 168 hours before station departure time: 50 % Cancellation Charges
No.79, Near KSRTC Booking Counter,
Jalahalli Cross, Bangalore – 560 057